In a spoof film Bill made for the Computer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, he plays the game Guitar Hero down the phone to Bono, who tells the Microsoft founder that "all positions are filled" in the band already.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Computer Electronics Show
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Common Economic Space (various nations)
- Common Equipment Suite
- Communications Equipment String
- Communications Security Establishment (Canadia)
- Community-Engaged Scholarship
- Comparative Education Society (now Comparative and International Education Society)
- Complete Equipment Schedule
- Comprehensive Engineering Services, Inc (Orlando, FL)
- Computational Engineering Science
- Computer Election Systems
- Computer Engineering Systems
- Computing and Electronic Systems (UK)
- Confédération Européenne des Syndicats (French: European Trade Union Confederation)
- Confederation of European Scouts
- Conference of European Statisticians (annual; UN Economic Commission for Europe)
- Conical Earth Sensor
- Connecticut Cooperative Extension System
- Connection Endpoint Suffix
- Conseil Economique et Social (French)
- Conseil économique social
Samples in periodicals archive:
At present, there are four categories in the Beyond connected home: the Icebox Kitchen Entertainment and Command Center, the Home Hub Entertainment and Command Center, the Connected Appliances and the forthcoming Telephony products, which will be officially launched at the Computer Electronics Show in January.