The images were so sickening, experienced Dyfed-Powys Police computer crime investigator Sandra Kealey, who had spent years examining child pornography images as part of her job, said she was moved to tears for the first time in her career.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Computer Crime Investigator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Community Initiatives
- Computational Crystallography Initiative
- Computer Career Institute (various schools)
- Computer Careers International
- Computer Carrier Interrupt
- Computer Composition International
- Computer Consoles, Incorporated
- Computer Consultants International
- Computer Crime Initiative
- Computer Crime Investigation
- COMSEC Controlled Items
- Comunidad Cristiana Internacional
- Concerned Citizens International
- Concorde Career Institute (Kansas City, MO)
- Concours Complet d'Equitation (French: complete equestrian competition)
- Concours Complet International (equestrian competition)
- Concrete Coatings Incorporated (Oregon)
- Concrete Coatings Inspector
- Concrete Countertop Institute
- Condensed Curriculum International, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
A computer crime investigator examined Mr Watkins's computer and found he had logged on to a website looking at how to commit suicide using paracetamol.
For novices and experts alike, Michael Sheetz traces the evolution of computer forensics from computer crime investigators, who focused on securing a system, into entities dedicated to the preservation and recovery of digital evidence for admissibility and use in court.
A retired special agent, he is also a certified advanced computer crime investigator and serves as an assistant professorial lecturer in computer forensics at The George Washington University.
Reviewer Jim Christy, a veteran Defense Department computer crime investigator, describes this work as "a must-read for all cyber cops, prosecutors, and information technology heads and policy-makers.
The round-the-clock cyber SWAT force would harness the talents of highly skilled computer crime investigators together with prosecutors, regional computer forensic laboratories and a local-state-federal sharing arrangement of equipment, expertise and training expenses.
The Florida Association of Computer Crime Investigators (FACCI) can be contacted through its Internet site at www.