District Court of Arizona by an Arizona-based computer communications company the iCloud Communications and demanded Apple to stop using the iCloud name and a unspecified monetary compensation.
What does 3COM stand for?
3COM stands for Computer Communications Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 3COM
- Continuous Cool Country (online radio station)
- Crime Prevention Advice (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Computer Operations Specialist (USAF)
- Community College Counselors / Advisors Academic Association for Athletes
- Commodity Code Classification Engine (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Cross Command Collaboration Effort (US DoD)
- Cross Command Collaborative Environment
- James Clements Municipal Airport, Bay City, Michigan, USA (Airport Code)
- City-County Communications & Marketing Association
- Conjunctive Normal Form with 3 Variables Per Clause
- Computer, Communications and Compatibility
- 3rd Commando Regiment (gaming clan)
- Three Counties Radio (BBC Radio Station)
- Three-Controller Robust Average Current-Mode Control
- 3com Certified Solutions Associate (networking certification given by 3Com)
- Delta Delta Delta Sorority
- Desire Discipline Dedication (Team 3D Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Dexter and Deedee (Dexter's Laboratory TV series)
- Dog Care/Maintenance (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Dudley Death Drop (pro wrestling move)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, on last Thursday, Apple was sued over allegedly infringing on trademark by an computer communications company iCloud Communications.