Alaska careers in management, computer/mathematical sciences, arts/entertainment and sciences (life, physical, and social) receive wages at 19 percent, 9 percent, 5 percent and 3 percent below corresponding national median hourly wages.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Computer/Mathematical Sciences (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Composant Monté en Surface (French: Surface Mounted Component)
- Composite Multiplex Signal
- Composites Machines Systèmes (French industrial tool distributor)
- Compound Mitre Saw
- Comprehensive Medical Solutions (Florida)
- Compressed Media Solutions
- Computational Materials Science
- Computational Molecular Science
- Computer Mail Services, Inc.
- Computer Management System (Unisys)
- Computerized Medical Systems, Inc.
- Computerized Monitoring System
- Computing & Management Sciences
- Computing and Media Services
- COMSEC Material System
- Concept Mécano Soudure (French construction company)
- Concerned Member State (mutual recognition procedure for registration of medicines)
- Condensed Matter Science
- Condition Monitoring System
- Conference and Meeting Services (various organizations)