What does CMNS stand for?
CMNS stands for Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences (University of Maryland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMNS
We have 14 other meanings of CMNS in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Music News Report (podcast)
- Co-Management of Natural Resources
- Committee on Military Nutrition Research (National Academy of Science)
- Common Mode Noise Rejection (electronic devices)
- Centre for Micro and Nano Systems (Hong Kong)
- Centre for Molecular Nanoscience (University of Leeds; England, UK)
- Chiang Mai Night Safari (Thailand)
- Classical & Medieval Numismatic Society
- Combat Mission Needs Statement
- Communications Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
- Connection-Mode Network Service
- Customer Managed Network System
- Canberra Monaro N Scale Group (model railway club; Australia)
- Common Software
- Canada Men's National Team
- China Mulans Nano Tech Corp. Ltd.
- Common Mission Network Transport
- caudal medial nucleus of the solitary tract