[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Computed Tomography (CT) Although also based on the variable absorption of x rays by different tissues, computed tomography (CT) imaging, also known as "CAT scanning" Computerized Axial Tomography), provides a different form of imaging known as cross-sectional imaging.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Computed Tomography (imaging technique)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Terminal
- Communist Terrorists (British Malayan Conflict)
- Community Title (Australia)
- Compact Tension (metallurgy)
- Comparison Text
- Compatibility Technology
- Compensation Theorem
- Compensatory Time
- Competition Tribunal (Canada)
- Complementary Therapy