on Computational Natural Language Learning (CoNLL-2008), 2008 Trandabat Diana (2010) Natural Language Processing Using Semantic Frames, PhD Thesis, University Al.
What does CoNLL stand for?
CoNLL stands for Computational Natural Language Learning (Conference)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CoNLL
- Console Input Output (C programming language header file <conio.h>)
- Constellation Information System
- Consejo Nacional Indio de Venezuela (Spanish: National Indigenous Council of Venezuela)
- Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal
- Conjunctival (relating to the layer of tissue beneath the cornea)
- Contingency Plans for Job Actions
- Consejo Nacional de la Juventud (Guatemala)
- National Coalition of Latino Clergy and Christian Leaders
- Confederación Latinoamericana de la Industria Gráfica (Spanish)
- Conference on Natural Language Learning
- Concept of Logistics (US DoD)
- Concept of Maritime Operations (NATO)
- Consolidated Message Distribution Library
- Confederacion Sudamericana de Futbol
- Conselho Nacional de Metrologia, Normalização E Qualidade Industrial (Portuguese: National Council of Metrology, Standardization and Industrial Quality; Brazil)
- Conflict Model
- Connecticut (old style)