With a doctorate in math from Oxford, Ginsberg helped found the Computational Intelligence Research Laboratory at the University of Oregon.
What does CIRL stand for?
CIRL stands for Computational Intelligence Research Laboratory (University of Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIRL
We have 5 other meanings of CIRL in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Industrial do Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Center for International Research on the Japanese Economy
- Common Interswitch Rekeying Key
- Critical Incident Response Kit (school safety; North Carolina)
- Cytoplasmic Insulin Receptor Kinase (biochemistry)
- Calcium Independent Receptor for Latrotoxin
- Canadian Institute of Resources Law (University of Calgary)
- Center for Integrating Research and Learning (Florida State University)
- Cochlear Implant Research Laboratory (Massachusetts)
- Committee of Industrial Relations Librarians
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in the Liberal Arts (Augustana University College, Camrose, Alberta, Canada)
- Chesapeake Information and Research Library Alliance
- Commercial/ Industrial Revolving Loan Fund (Illinois)
- Committee of Interns and Residents Legal Services (New York, NY)
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques (French: International Center for Mathematical Meetings)
- Centre International de Ressources Microbiennes (French: International Center for Microbial Resource)
- Certificate In Risk Management
- Certified Identity Risk Manager (Identity Management Institute)
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ginsberg and David Etherington founded the company in 1998, as a spinoff of the UO's Computational Intelligence Research Laboratory.