By using search data, we're tapping into a freely-available, instant dataset that can be gathered, analyzed, and released much more quickly and at much lower effort and cost than through traditional national surveillance and reporting programs," said Brownstein, director of the Computational Epidemiology Group in CHIP.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Computational Epidemiology (DIMACS, SIAM, University of North Texas Computer Science Dept)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Community Edition (software)
- Commutator End
- Compact Edition
- Compass Error
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Compliance Engineering
- Component Engineer
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Compromising Emanations
- Computational Element
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Engineering
- Computers and Education (journal)
- Computing Element
- Computing Environment (Digest)
- Comunidad Europea (Spanish: European Community)
- Comunidade Europeia (Portuguese: European Community)
- Comunique Europeenne (French)
- Comunita Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Comunità Europea (Italian: European Community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Progress in the field of computational epidemiology has been toward more robust models used to study infectious disease with ever-greater accuracy, resolution and predictive power.