And the company has also added a path computational element to the MX that allows IT managers to programme the routers to find the most efficient paths to optimise on-demand bandwidth requirements.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Computational Element
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Equipment
- Community Edition (software)
- Commutator End
- Compact Edition
- Compass Error
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Compliance Engineering
- Component Engineer
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Compromising Emanations
- Computational Epidemiology (DIMACS, SIAM, University of North Texas Computer Science Dept)
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Engineering
- Computers and Education (journal)
- Computing Element
- Computing Environment (Digest)
- Comunidad Europea (Spanish: European Community)
- Comunidade Europeia (Portuguese: European Community)
- Comunique Europeenne (French)
- Comunita Europea (Italian: European Community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The field integrates physical, theoretical, and computational elements of chemistry and materials science.
Coverage begins with basic principles and theory, including phase-coherent transport, charge transport and single-electron effects in nanoscale systems, spin injection-extraction processes, and the physics of computational elements.
In this case, the basic computational elements, or qubits, of the quantum computer are the ions themselves.