Mang is an acknowledged expert in many fields of mechanics and engineering, including mechanics of deformable solids, structural analysis, mechanics of reinforced concrete structures, computational mechanics, stability of structures, geomechanics, FEM and BEM, computational acoustics, multi-field, multi-scale analysis etc.
What does CACS stand for?
CACS stands for Computational Acoustics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CACS
We have 44 other meanings of CACS in our Acronym Attic
- Codman Academy Charter School (Massachusetts)
- Collective Against Consensual Sanity
- Colorado Arts & Crafts Society
- Command and Control Squadron
- Command and Control System
- Commission on Applied and Clinical Sociology
- Commuter Affairs and Community Service
- Components, Architectures and Configurable Systems
- Comprehensive Ambulatory Care Classification System
- Comprehensive Automobile Traffic Control System (Japan)
- Computer Assisted Collection System (Sprint)
- Computer Audit, Control and Security
- Containment Air Cooling System
- Continuous Aerodynamic Control Surface
- Contract Audit Closing Statement (DCAA)
- Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring
- Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences
- Creative Arts Charter School (California)
- Criteria Air Contaminants
- Critical Area Commission Staff
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, tools used in numerical acoustics problems include * Statistical energy analysis (SEA) * Structural finite element analysis or method (FEA or FEM) * Acoustical finite element analysis or method (FEA or FEM) * Boundary element analysis or method (BEA or BEM) Unfortunately, most of the applications of computational acoustics tools are proprietary.