How much easier then would it be if , as in the state of Victoria, Australia, compulsory third party insurance is automatically included as part of the annual motor registration fee.
What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Compulsory Third Party (insurance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Terminal Processor
- Communications Timing Procedure (NASA)
- Community Technical Preview (Microsoft)
- Community Technology Preview
- Community Transportation Program
- Community Treatment Programs (NIDA)
- Composite Theoretical Performance
- Composites Technology Park
- Comprehensive Test Plan
- Comprehensive Training Plan
- Compute-Transfer Parallelism (part of application parralellism in computing)
- Computed Tomography Perfusion (imaging)
- Computer-To-Plate (prepress/printing process)
- Computer-To-Press (printing from computer files)
- Concept to Production
- Concept-Travaux-Publics (French construction equipment manufacturer)
- Confederacion de Trabajadores del Peru (Confederation of Workers of Peru)
- Confédération des Travailleurs du Pérou (French: Confederation of Peru Workers)
- Connection Termination Point
- Consistent Tactical Picture
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the government has rejected proposals to implement compulsory third party insurance for dog owners which would compensate bite victims.
Compulsory third party cover provided under UK policies automatically applies in most European countries.
Compulsory third party motor insurance is 100% covered, with no limit.