Automobile insurers saw combined voluntary automobile insurance and compulsory automobile liability insurance payouts hit NT$31.
What does CALI stand for?
CALI stands for Compulsory Automobile Liability Insurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CALI
We have 16 other meanings of CALI in our Acronym Attic
- Cambridgeshire Association for Local History (UK)
- Crédit Agricole Loire Haute-Loire (French: Loire Haute-Loire Agricultural Bank; Haute-Loire, France)
- California Association of Licensed Investigators
- California National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Calliper Log (petroleum industry)
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- Central America Leadership Initiative (Panama City, Panama)
- Centro de Ayuda Legal Para Inmigrantes (Spanish: Legal Aid Center for Immigrants; Santa Clara, CA)
- Chromophore-Assisted Laser Inactivation
- Consortium of Arid Lands Institutions
- Content Area Literacy Instruction (various organizations)
- Covert Action Laser Illuminator (feature of EO/IR sensor)
- Causal Calculi Based on Nets
- Convention on Automation of Libraries in Education and Research
- Center for Accelerated Learning, Innovation, and Competitiveness (Heilbronn, Germany)
- Centro de Asistencia Legal de Incidencia Contra la Corrupción (Guatemala, Central América)
- Context-Based, Adaptive, Lossless Image Coder
- Calorimeter for the Linear Collider Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Continued price falls in durable goods like televisions, personal computers and cameras, as well as declines in compulsory automobile liability insurance, down 26.
Mandatory auto insurance premiums to be cut for 1st time in 11 yrs TOKYO - The government decided Friday to lower premiums for compulsory automobile liability insurance policies in April for the first time in 11 years due to a fall in the number of deaths in traffic accidents.
30 Kyodo The government has decided to lower premiums for compulsory automobile liability insurance on all types of vehicles by an average of around 20 percent in April, the first decrease in 11 years, informed sources said Sunday.
0 billion yen, when the boost from the abolition of government reinsurance in compulsory automobile liability insurance is not factored into the revenues.
21 Kyodo The government will reduce support in fiscal 2005 for the nation's compulsory automobile liability insurance system, raising the policyholder's burden by 4,000 yen for a two-year contract, government officials said.