I just never felt like it was going to be real," said Christina, a financial analyst with the 802nd Comptroller Squadron at Joint Base Lackland, Texas.
What does CPTS stand for?
CPTS stands for Comptroller Squadron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPTS
We have 18 other meanings of CPTS in our Acronym Attic
- Current Public Transport Records (South Africa)
- Computer Program Test Report/Software Test Report
- Center for the Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Torture Victims and Their Families (Honduras)
- Catastrophe Personnel Tracking System
- Certified Penetration Testing Specialist (network security)
- Claims Procedure Training Specialist (insurance)
- Clearance Processing Tracking System
- Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services (Kennesaw, GA)
- Common Platform Time Sync
- Compliance Performance Tracking System (Delphi Technology Solutions)
- Computer Program Test Specifications
- Council for Part-Time Students, Inc (Union, NJ)
- Computer Program Test Specification/Software Test Description
- Colorado Passenger Tramway Safety Board
- Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Crime Prevention Through Social Development (Canada)
- Child Post-Traumatic Stress Reaction Index
- Calgary Police Tactical Team
- Complex Personal Tax Team (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As always, the 14th Comptroller Squadron motto says a lot: Luck Favors the Prepared.
About the Author Lt Col Michael Dahlstrom is Comptroller for the 28th Bomb Wing at Ellsworth Air Force Base and is slated to take command of the 375th Comptroller Squadron at Scott Air Force Base in July 2008.
Randy Howard, Commander, 28th Comptroller Squadron.
BIRKBECK FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT JOURNEYMAN 56th Comptroller Squadron Luke Air Force Base, Ariz.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Major Peeler serves as the 354th Comptroller Squadron Commander, Eielson AFB Alaska.
For example, when I served as commander of the 12th Comptroller Squadron at Randolph Air Force Base, Texas, three of my military personnel deployed during one AEF cycle.
Fortunately for the 11th Comptroller Squadron finance officer and second-year National Football League cheerleader, she also learns lessons in each job that apply in both worlds.