The Comptroller General called on those who have the complicated job of directing and administering to eradicate once and for all the conditions that foster opportunism, crime and corruption," another newscast on state-run radio reported.
What does CG stand for?
CG stands for Comptroller General
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CG
We have 83 other meanings of CG in our Acronym Attic
- Communication Gnome
- Communications Gateway
- Communications Group (USAF)
- Community Group (various organizations)
- Comparative Genocide
- Comparative Government (political science)
- Compass Group
- Compilation Guide
- Complementation Group
- Complete Games (baseball; pitching)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We had over a thousand people behind bars as a result of that," Comptroller General said some 74,000 were displaced.
the Comptroller General has forced the Social Security Fund (SSF, Caja de Seguro de Panama) to invite bids for medical supplies, with an estimated value of $98 million, reports Prensa.
Former Comptroller General Recognized for Outstanding Contribution to Corporate Governance WASHINGTON, Oct.
The Comptroller General recently put it this way: ".
Provides assurance to the Comptroller General and to senior GAO executives that the GAO is fulfilling its responsibilities and complying with requirements.
David Walker, the comptroller general of the United States, points out that this $8.
199) In 1986, the Supreme Court added weight to DOJ's concerns, holding that because the Comptroller General could be removed from office only by Congress, he is subservient to Congress, and that therefore a statute conferring upon him "executive" powers was unconstitutional as a separation of powers violation.