3 SUSTAIN MISSIONS NSTI551-7001 NONSTOP CN551-1001 National Instruction an Countermeasures Classified Information Spillage CN551-4004 Destruction & Emergency CN551-7000 TEMPEST Countermeasures Protection Procedures for COMSEC & for Facilities Class Material CN55P-6 National Policy for C&A of CN55O-18 National Policy on National Security Telecom & Infor Classified Information Spillage Systems CN55P-22 IA Risk Management Policy CN55P-300 National Policy on for National Security Systems Control of Compromising Emanations DoDD C-5200.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Compromising Emanations
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Ecosystem Management (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Common Element Manager
- Common Equipment Module
- Communications-Electronics Maintenance (US Air Force career field)
- Communications-Electronics Meteorological
- Community Environmental Monitoring (US DOE)
- Compatibilité ElectroMagnétique
- Complex Electro-Mechanical (system)
- Composite Epoxy Material (manufacturing)
- Computation in Electromagnetics
- Computational Electromagnetic
- Computer Engineering Management
- Concept Ergonomique de Manutention (French: Ergonomic Material Handling Concept)
- Concepts Evaluation Model
- Concrete-Equivalent Mortar
- Conference Event Management
- Conferencia Episcopal de México (Spanish)
- Configurable Execution Module
- Connection Error Message
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, "Control of Compromising Emanations (U)," on February 23, 1990.