The CFTCS ensures that compromising emanations from Information & Communications Technology (ICT) equipment are within the limits defined in NATO standards.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Compromising Emanations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Enhancement (various organizations)
- Communications Equipment
- Community Edition (software)
- Commutator End
- Compact Edition
- Compass Error
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Compliance Engineering
- Component Engineer
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Computational Element
- Computational Epidemiology (DIMACS, SIAM, University of North Texas Computer Science Dept)
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Engineering
- Computers and Education (journal)
- Computing Element
- Computing Environment (Digest)
- Comunidad Europea (Spanish: European Community)
- Comunidade Europeia (Portuguese: European Community)
- Comunique Europeenne (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 SUSTAIN MISSIONS NSTI551-7001 NONSTOP CN551-1001 National Instruction an Countermeasures Classified Information Spillage CN551-4004 Destruction & Emergency CN551-7000 TEMPEST Countermeasures Protection Procedures for COMSEC & for Facilities Class Material CN55P-6 National Policy for C&A of CN55O-18 National Policy on National Security Telecom & Infor Classified Information Spillage Systems CN55P-22 IA Risk Management Policy CN55P-300 National Policy on for National Security Systems Control of Compromising Emanations DoDD C-5200.
19, "Control of Compromising Emanations (U)," on February 23, 1990.