Gurame Prospective Resource Assessment - MEO Preliminary Estimate Drilling updip from recovered gas and oil: The Gurame structure is a prominent 4-way dip closed compressional feature which is faulted on the leading north eastern limb.
What does P stand for?
P stands for Compressional (wave)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P
- Onkologisches Zentrum Westpfalz (German: Oncological Center West Palatinate)
- Ostre Zapalenie Wsierdzia (Polish: Acute Endocarditis)
- Optimal Zonal Wavelet Compression
- Officier-Zeewaarnemer (Dutch)
- Ozone and Water Vapor Group (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Obveznega Zdravstvenega Zavarovanja (Slovenian: Compulsory Health Insurance)
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - Ouarzazate (Airport Code)
- Ogolnopolski Zwiazek Zawodowy Lekarzy (Polish: Doctors’ Trade Union of Poland)
- Obcianske Zdruzenie Za Zdravu Patronku (Slovak: Civil Association for Health Patrons)
- (before officer title acronym) Past Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In calibrating data sets, Gamma ray, porosity, compressional wave velocity ([V.
Rumailan, the first field to be found by Syrians in 1962, is a complex compressional structure on trend with Suwaidiyah to the east.
When this occurs, the mediastinal hematoma can dissect into the shared adventitia surrounding the pulmonary arteries and cause marked compressional narrowing (Figure 10).
During the absorbing phase of the embossing process, a compressional model of the cells can be used.