REFERENCE STANDARD (COMPRESSION ULTRASONOGRAPHY) After venous and capillary blood was drawn, each patient underwent real-time compression ultrasonography of the symptomatic leg.
What does CUS stand for?
CUS stands for Compression Ultrasonography
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CUS
We have 84 other meanings of CUS in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Union Station (railroad company)
- Chronic Undifferentiated Schizophrenia (mental disease)
- Co-operative Union of Serbia
- Coefficient d'Utilisation du Sol (French: Land Use Coefficient)
- Coherent Unit Set
- Comité Universitaire de Solidarité
- Commander, Undersea Surveillance (US Navy)
- Common User Subsystem
- Common User System
- Communauté Urbaine de Strasbourg (French: Urban Community of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- Concordia University System
- Confederación de Unificación Sindical (Spanish: Confederation of Labor Unification, Nicaragua)
- Constant Unit Service
- Contiguous United States
- Correctional Unit Supervisor
- Cute Useless Stuff (polite form)
- I'm Concerned, I'm Uncomfortable, I'm Scared (health safety)
- See You Soon (chat)
- Customs House (nautical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Detection of pelvic vein thrombosis by magnetic resonance angiography in patients with acute pulmonary embolism and normal limb compression ultrasonography.
Evaluation included screening for proximal DVT using compression ultrasonography.