From Figure 1, it is clear that the surface contact angle of the compressed poplar without resin increased as the compression ratio of the wood was increased.
What does C/R stand for?
C/R stands for Compression Ratio
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C/R
We have 144 other meanings of C/R in our Acronym Attic
- Cadet Private First Class (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cost/Performance Integrated Product Team
- Cholesterol/Phospholipid Molar Ratio
- Cadet Private (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Certificate of Assignment to Quarters
- Change of Rater (US Army)
- Change of Rating
- Change Request
- Command/Response Field Bit
- Commutation Rate (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this work with out changing valve timing or valve clearance adjustments, compression ratio was changed.
Variable Compression Ratio (VCR) technology is hardly new--Harry Ricardo built and tested the first such engine in the 1920s--but in recent years it has been the focus of some interest.
Ingrian's patent-pending image compression algorithm causes almost no image quality degradation and still achieves a 30% compression ratio, without any compromise in performance.
It was found that among the three chosen parameters, compression ratio was the most significant factor in influencing surface hardness, MOE, and nail withdrawal resistance.