Flexible work schedules like job-sharing, compressed work weeks, flex time and some telecommuring options to help employees balance their work schedules with their personal lives, * Educational opportunities for all ages through a statewide broadcast network and other means of distribution.
What does CWW stand for?
CWW stands for Compressed Work Week
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWW
We have 48 other meanings of CWW in our Acronym Attic
- Children without Worms (intestinal worms; partnership)
- Children Worldwide Web (Internet/domain concept)
- Christian Wings for the World (missionary aviation school)
- Church Without Walls (various religious organizations)
- City West Water (Australia)
- Clear Wireless Workplace (Sprint PCS)
- Clinics Without Walls
- Columbus Water Works (Columbus, Georgia, USA)
- Communication World Wide
- Company Wide Web (intranet)
- Computer Wise Wholesalers
- Consumer Webwatch
- Cooperative Weather Watch
- Copy What Works
- Correctional Worker's Week (Federal Bureau of Prisons)
- Council for the Written Word (Franklin, Tennessee)
- Creative Worship Workshop
- Crossword Weaver (puzzle creator software)
- Cruciform Wing Weapon
- Customer Wide Web (Shell Global Solutions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Workplace flexibility includes flex-time, part-time work, teleworking, compressed work weeks, job-sharing and remote work arrangements.
ROLE OF ALTERNATIVE WORK ARRANGEMENTS One often touted solution in the practitioner and peer-reviewed literature to help reduce levels of work-life conflict is the introduction of various forms of alternative work arrangements such as flextime, compressed work week and telework.
These policies include offering "Health and Wellness Days," purchasing school supplies, offering a compressed work week and providing on-site learning activities for children.
The company noted that the annual benefits of a compressed work week for employees include as much as 78.
54), emergency child care and compressed work week (both at 3.