We see compressed natural gas vehicle power as a tremendous opportunity for the country," says company president Marty Ozinga IV.
What does CNGV stand for?
CNGV stands for Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle (alternative fuel automobile)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNGV
- China National Grain and Oils Information Center
- Commission on the National Guard and Reserves
- Crisis Nursery of Greater Rochester (Rochester, NY)
- Centre for Non-Governmental Sectors (Sri Lanka)
- CERN Neutrino to Gran Sasso (particle physics)
- Capillary Non-Gel Sieving Electrophoresis
- Calpine Natural Gas Trust (Canada)
- Consejo Nacional de Gobierno Transitorio
- Consolidated Natural Gas Transmission (Carrollton, OH)
- Center for Next Generation Video (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Canadian Natural Gas Vehicle Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
- California Nevada Hawaii (a district of Kiwanis International)
- Carteira Nacional de Habilitação
- Case/New Holland NV (farm equipment, Netherlands)
- Central Neighbourhood House (Canada)
- Central Neurogenic Hyperventilation
- Centro Nacional de Huracanes (Spanish)
- Certificat de Non-Hospitalisation (French: Certificate of Non-Hospitalization)
- Chondrodermatitis Nodularis Helicus (dermatology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1989, production at the facility has included Honda Civic Sedan and Coupe, Civic GX compressed natural gas vehicle, Acura CL Coupe and Accord Sedan.
Michael Manning, an account executive with National Grid, uses one of the company's compressed natural gas vehicles to promote alternative fuel and stress the lower emissions the engine produces compared with gasoline engines.
Vacaville, California, is encouraging the purchase of the Honda Civic GX natural gas vehicle with a Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle Incentive Program.
Vacaville, California is encouraging the purchase of the Honda Civic GX natural gas vehicle with a Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle Incentive Program.
and developing the fueling infrastructure and market for compressed natural gas vehicles.