compressed air systems monitoring and general troubleshooting of motors, pumps and fans.
What does CASE stand for?
CASE stands for Compressed Air System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CASE
We have 234 other meanings of CASE in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition Against Sexual Exploitation (various locations)
- Coalition of Agencies Serving the Elderly
- Coalition of American Structural Engineers
- Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers
- Collaborative Award in Science and Engineering (UK, ESRC)
- Colorado Association of School Executives
- Combined Arms Synthetic Experiment
- Common Application Service Elements
- Common Automated System Execution
- Community Awareness Safety Education
- Computer Applications and Software Engineering
- Computer Assisted Systems Engineering
- Computer Automated Software/System Engineering
- Computer Automated Support Equipment
- Computer-Aided Software Engineering
- Computer-Aided System Engineering
- Computer-Assisted Software Engineering
- Computer-Assisted Structural Engineering
- Conceptually Accurate Signed English
- Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Haighs Bakery, based in Leeds, turned to Rastrick-based Boge Compressors Ltd to upgrade its compressed air system with a compact and highly-efficient screw compressor.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Kaeser Compressors Kaeser Compressors releases its Cost Savings with Compressed Air System Maintenance guide, which the company says is a resource designed to help industrial facilities save money by maximizing efficiency and extending the life of its compressed air system.
Airchannel advised that water not only leads to corrosion and damage to the compressed air system and finished product but more importantly it provides the ideal environment for the growth of micro-organisms.
The Aquamat condensate management system is designed to dispose of compressed air system condensate that cannot be discharged directly into sanitary drains, unless the oil is separated from the water.
Improve Compressed Air System Performance Typical metalcasting operations commonly use large quantities of compressed air for air-powered tools, blowing resin-coated sand into coreboxes, blowing green sand into the copes and drags, pneumatically transporting sand, and operating pneumatic cylinders and molding machines.
Sigma Air Manager (SAM) monitors, sequences, and analyzes compressed air system performance.