Voters at the May 2003 town meeting appropriated $578,462 to finance a comprehensive water resources management project.
What does CWRM stand for?
CWRM stands for Comprehensive Water Resources Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWRM
We have 1 other meaning of CWRM in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Writing and Research Lab (University of Texas)
- Computer Writing, Rhetoric and Literature (electronic journal)
- Cooperative Wildlife Research Laboratory (Southern Illinois University; Carbondale, IL)
- Civil War Reenactors' Liaison Committee
- Couderay Waters Regional Land Trust (Wisconsin)
- Canada Western Red Multipurpose (wheat)
- Central Wyoming Rescue Mission (Casper, WY)
- Chronic Work-Related Myalgia (muscle pain syndrome)
- Cisco Wavelength Router Manager
- Commission on Water Resource Management
- Colorado West Regional Mental Health Center
- Comprehensive Water Resources Management Plan
- Canadian Workplace Research Network
- ChiWest ResourceNet (University of Illinois at Chicago Neighborhood Initiative)
- City-Wide Resident Organization (group designation)
- Construction Workers Registration Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- County Welfare Rights Organization
- Calumet Water Reclamation Plant (Chicago, IL)
- Changi Water Reclamation Plant (Singapore)
- Characterization and Waste Retrieval Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voters at the May 2003 town meeting approved $578,462 to finance a comprehensive water resources management project, with $119,718 going toward wastewater management and $458,744 earmarked for the municipal water search.