They also used comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography to determine precisely the source of the petroleum hydrocarbons they found.
What does GCxGC stand for?
GCxGC stands for Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Greensville County Water and Sewer Authority (Virginia)
- George C, Wallace Supercomputer Center (Alabama Supercomputer Authority)
- Georgetown County Water and Sewer District (SC)
- Greater Cincinnati Water Works (Ohio)
- Global Carbon Exchange (company working toward carbon emission reduction)
- Global Connexion
- Global Corporate Xpansion (quarterly magazine)
- GOM (Gaming Open Market) Currency Exchange
- Guam China Express (shipping)
- Gulf Coast Xterra Club
- German-Canadian Yearbook (publication; Historical Society of Mecklenburg Upper Canada)
- Global Citizen Year
- Gold Coast Yachts, Inc. (US Virgin Islands)
- Golf Club Ybrig (Switzerland)
- Greensboro Community YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; est. 1889; Greensboro, NC)
- Growth Control, Y-Chromosome Influenced
- Grupo Cultural Yuyachkani (Spanish: Yuyachkani Cultural Group; Peru)
- Gulf Coast Yacht Broker Association
- Gary Comer Youth Center (Chicago, IL)
- Georgia Christian Youth Convention
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography (2D-GC or GCxGC) is a type of multidimensional GC (MDGC) is used for the analysis of complex gas phase mixtures.