Employers may like offering a comprehensive major medical plan.
What does CMMP stand for?
CMMP stands for Comprehensive Major Medical Plan (insurance; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMMP
We have 31 other meanings of CMMP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Mechanics of Materials and Non-Destructive Evaluation (South Carolina University)
- Constrained Minimum Mean Output Energy Receiver
- Canadian Massage and Manual Osteopathic Therapists Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Call Me Mister Program (male teacher education)
- Capability Maturity Module Plan (Software development process)
- Centre de Musique Médiévale de Paris (French)
- Certified Marketing Management Professional (International Institute of Marketing Professionals)
- Class Maintenance and Modernization Plan
- commodity management master plan
- Common Mode Message Program
- Comprehensive Monitoring and Maintenance Program
- Comptoir de Minéraux et Matières Premières (Paris, France)
- Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (journal)
- Construction Management & Mitigation Plan
- Central Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (Blue Earth, MN)
- Centre for Molecular Materials for Photonics and Electronics (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Cruise Missile Mission Planning System
- Canadian Mouse Mutant Repository
- Center for Multilingual, Multicultural Research
- Common Modular Multimode Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
He's now covered under a comprehensive major medical plan.