The hospital's reputation helped Coventry's successful bid to host the region's Comprehensive Local Research Network (CLRN), which was set up using pounds 20 million from Advantage West Midlands.
What does CLRN stand for?
CLRN stands for Comprehensive Local Research Network (National Institute for Health Research; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLRN
We have 2 other meanings of CLRN in our Acronym Attic
- Cook, Little, Rosenblatt, and Manson (law firm; Manchester, NH)
- Cottagelink Rental Management (Ontario, Canada)
- Colorado Lake and Reservoir Management Association
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center (Webster, TX)
- Contact Lens Related Microbial Keratitis
- California Learning Resource Network
- Chemical Laboratory Response Network
- Coalition of Little Rock Neighborhoods (Little Rock, AR)
- Community Legal Resources Network
- Campaign for Labour Representation in Northern Ireland
- Corporation of London Record Office
- Corps Light Railway Officer
- Canterbury Land Rover Owners Club Inc. (Canterbury, New Zealand)
- College Loan Repayment Program (US Military)
- Command Logistics Review Program
- Connecticut Legal Rights Project (mentally disabled persons' legal services; Middletown, CT)
- Constrained Long-Range Plan (transportation planning)
- Cornell Local Roads Program (Cornell University, Ithaca, NY)
- Council on Long Range Planning and Development (American Medical Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another recent addition is a new NHS initiative for the region, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear Comprehensive Local Research Network (NTW CLRN).