The agenda will cover highlights of Census 2000, anticipated products from the American Community Survey, intercensal population estimates and projections, an overview of Geographic Information Systems, the economic census and NAICS, and an introduction to special tabulations such as the Equal Employment Opportunity file, commuting patterns and the HUD Comprehensive Housing Affordability Strategy database.
What does CHAS stand for?
CHAS stands for Comprehensive Housing Affordability Strategy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHAS
We have 34 other meanings of CHAS in our Acronym Attic
- Computational Hydrodynamics and Radiative Thermal Diffusion
- Children Have a Right to Support! (Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services)
- Community Health Assessment Resource Tool Set (Florida)
- Compact Hydrographic Airborne Rapid Total Survey
- Center for Health Administration Studies
- Chemical Hazard Assessment System
- Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences
- Child Health and Safety (Royal Children's Hospital; Australia)
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (UK)
- Corporate Headquarters Administrative Services (State Farm Insurance)
- Division of Chemical Health and Safety (American Chemical Society; also seen as DCHAS)
- Chesapeake American Studies Association (Washington, DC)
- Committee of Heads of Architecture Schools in Australasia
- Conditional Hydrophobic Accessible Surface Area (proteins)
- Confederation of Hunting Associations of South Africa
- Chasnupp Centre of Nuclear Training (Pakistan)
- Challenges and Achievements in Software Engineering
- Chambers against Stereotypes in Employment (Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Communities would be required to develop a plan as part of their Comprehensive Housing Affordability Strategy (CHAS) describing how they would use these funds.
Community and Economic Development (CED) CED included the following changes to the NMP: support for the Comprehensive Housing Affordability Strategy (CHAS) and clarify the need for it to be used as a planning tool; the establishment of benchmarks to be used by NLC to measure the organization's support for trade agreements negotiated by the federal government.