Rishtey, which means relationships in Hindi, is a strategic medical insurance product that offers NRIs a comprehensive health insurance plan for their families in India and follows a simple structure and uncomplicated documentation process, a statement said.
What does CHIP stand for?
CHIP stands for Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan (Illinois)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHIP
We have 133 other meanings of CHIP in our Acronym Attic
- Children's Health Involving Parents
- Children's Hospital Informatics Program
- Chile Information Project
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation
- Clonal Hematopoiesis of Indeterminate Potential (heart disease)
- Colorado Highway Patrol
- Come Home I'm Pregnant
- Community Health Improvement Process (various locations)
- Community Health Information Partnerships
- Community Home-Based Initiatives Program
- Computer Hackers and Intellectual Property (DoJ)
- Computer Hacking and Intellectual Property (unit)
- Concerned Homeowners for Intelligent Power (Canada)
- Concerned Homeowners in Partnership
- Consolidador de Hacienda e Información Financiera Pública (Spanish: Consolidator Public Finance and Financial Reporting; Colombia)
- Contingency Historical Information Preservation (team)
- Cooperative for Health Insurance Purchasing
- Copenhagen HIV Program (Denmark)
- Coronary Health Improvement Project (community-based lifestyle education program)
- County HAVA Implementation Plan (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A comprehensive health insurance plan for expatriates is on the cards, the details of which will be released soon, said the statement.
Both hospital benefits and physician or provider benefits are covered in any comprehensive health insurance plan, and Alaska law also mandates that certain specific services be covered if the plan is sold within the state.
Most visualize catastrophic insurance as a comprehensive health insurance plan (similar to the "traditional" model) with a very high calendar-year deductible (very different from the "traditional" model).
The remaining IMHA employees became eligible for the Illinois Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan because no employer-sponsored group plan was available.
As part of Guardsmark's commitment to exceeding client expectations, we are proud to provide free health insurance to all full time employees who choose to participate in our company's comprehensive health insurance plan.