The recommendations from the workshop will be integrated into a comprehensive Environmental Management Plan for the port facility.
What does CEMP stand for?
CEMP stands for Comprehensive Environmental Management Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEMP
We have 66 other meanings of CEMP in our Acronym Attic
- Cemetery Operations Solutions (Rio Rancho, NM)
- US Army Corps of Engineers Mobilization and Operation Planning System
- Center for Electromagnetic Materials and Optical Systems (Massachusetts)
- CCAMLR Ecosystem Monitoring Program
- Certified Expert Mobile Security Professional (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
- Civil Emergency Management Program
- Columbus Environmental Management Project (Ohio)
- Community Environmental Management Programme
- Community Environmental Monitoring Program (Nevada Test Site radiation levels monitoring)
- Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan
- Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Corporate Environmental Management Program (University of Michigan, Business School)
- Corps of Engineers Directorate of Military Programs
- Cemeteries Political Action Fund (Texas)
- Communications-Electronics-Meteorology Program Aggregate Code
- Community Emergency Management Program Advisory Committee
- Center for Environmental Modeling for Policy Development (University fo North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Centre for Early Music Performance and Research (Department of Music; University of Birmingham; UK)
- Command Equipment Management Program Review
- Center for Economic and Management Research (Oklahoma University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On June 7, Wal-Mart reached a settlement agreement in which it committed to a comprehensive environmental management plan to increase compliance at construction sites.
Once compliance is achieved, the environmental manager needs to write and implement a comprehensive environmental management plan.