Switzer anticipates a major Anishinabek announcement in late April for unveiling of a very comprehensive economic development strategy that has been in the works for months.
What does CEDS stand for?
CEDS stands for Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEDS
We have 23 other meanings of CEDS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Eye Diagnostics and Surgery (Mumbai, India)
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- Certified Electronic Discovery Specialist
- Cervical Neoplasia Early Detection Study
- Civil Engineering Data System
- CODATA Center of Excellence in Data for Society (University of Arizona)
- Common Education Data Standards (National Center for Education Statistics)
- Common Enterprise Display System
- Community and Environmental Defense Services (est. 1987; Owings Mills, MD)
- Component Electronic Data Sheet
- Comprehensive Engine Diagnostic System
- Computed Existing Design Speed (civil engineering)
- Computerized Electrodermal Screening
- Countermeasures Employment Detection Subsystem
- Center for Development Support Initiatives
- California Economic Development Strategic Plan
- Common European Defence and Security Policy
- Community Economic Development Strategic Planning
- Corporate Environmental Data Services Program (Port of Seattle, WA)
- Central Europe Dance Theater (Budapest, Hungary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There must be a gathering of rural development practitioners to devise a comprehensive economic development strategy, a Marshall Plan, for rural America.
Eugene needs a comprehensive economic development strategy, Nystrom said, and sustainable business practices can be a part of that.