The term community initiative refers to any intervention targeted at the community or neighborhood level, including Community Development Corporations (CDCs), Comprehensive Community Initiatives (CCIs), Empowerment Zones (EZs), and Enterprise Communities (ECs).
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Comprehensive Community Initiatives
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Community College of Indiana
- Compact Compression Ignition
- Competence Center Informatik
- Compétence Complémentaire en Informatique (French: Complementary Skills in Information Technology)
- Competition Commission of India
- Complete Configuration Interaction
- Complex Carbohydrate Intolerance
- Compliance Coordinated Issues (US IRS)
- Compliant, Compatible and Interoperable
- Component Concepts Inc (Newberg, Oregon)
- Computational Crystallography Initiative
- Computer Career Institute (various schools)
- Computer Careers International
- Computer Carrier Interrupt
- Computer Composition International
- Computer Consoles, Incorporated
- Computer Consultants International
- Computer Crime Initiative
- Computer Crime Investigation
- Computer Crime Investigator
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION In recent years, comprehensive community initiatives (CCIs) have increasingly been used as a means of addressing social problems in a number of sectors (Hebert and Anderson 1998, Kagan 1998, Kubisch et al.
Over the past 20 years, comprehensive community initiatives (CCIs) have re-emerged as a development strategy for disadvantaged communities throughout the United States.