The Certificate of Conformance Program requires that the basic financial statements be presented as part of a small government annual financial report rather than as part of a comprehensive annual financial report (CAFR).
What does CAFR stand for?
CAFR stands for Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAFR
We have 12 other meanings of CAFR in our Acronym Attic
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions de Psychologue Conseiller (French: Certificate of Proficiency as a Psychologist-Counselor; Senegal)
- Council of Alternative Forces for Peace and Democracy in Ethiopia (political party)
- Council of Alternative Forces for Peace and Democracy in Ethiopia (Ethiopia)
- Combat Air Forces' Planning and Programming Analytical Tool (USAF Air Combat Command)
- Committee on Academic Freedom and Professional Rights and Responsibilities (Modern Language Association; New York, NY)
- Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Channel-Adaptive Fair Queueing
- California Association of Firearms Retailers
- Camera Auditorilor Financiari din România (Romanian: Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania)
- Colorado Association for Recycling (Denver, CO)
- Concentrated Ascitic Fluid Reinfusion (internal medicine)
- Consolidated Annual Financial Report
- Cuban Armed Forces Review (resource)
- Cutaneous Adverse Food Reaction (veterinary medicine)
- Caribbean Association for Feminist Research and Action (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000
- Coastal Area Facility Review Act (New Jersey)
- Child and Family Research Centre (University of Nottingham; UK)
- College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (UK)
- Children of Alcoholics Family Role Instrument
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the condensed report - which is used widely by governments nationwide - will not include many disclosures, financial statements and other data available in the comprehensive annual financial report, the county said.
The Port of Bellingham's Board of Commissioners presented its accounting department with a financial reporting award at its regular meeting on March 3-The department was honored with a Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada for its comprehensive annual financial report.
The statistical section is the part of a state or local government's comprehensive annual financial report (CAFR) that presents trend information for the last 10 years about a government's financial results, major revenue sources, outstanding debt, economic and demographic indicators and operating activities.
The revised white paper includes a chart of journal entries to demonstrate the required accounting for both the component unit financial statements and the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
For professionals and practitioners who might be more focused on the core and rudiments of government accounting such as GASB (Government Accounting Standards Board), Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR), OMB (Office of Management and Budget) compliance, budgets, and appropriations, this publication would be of minimal use.