Method Precision/Accuracy/Range - Establish by spiking sample matrix with compound of interest at levels ranging from limit of quantitation to two times the specification limit.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Compound of Interest
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Infrastructure (India)
- Committee on Instruction
- Communications Operating Instruction
- Community of Influence (real estate)
- Community of Interest
- Community Options Inc.
- Community Outreach, Inc. (Oregon)
- Competition of Ideas (Ministry of Defense; UK)
- Complément d'Objet Indirect (French: Indirect Object; grammar)
- Composite Optics Inc.
- Cone of Influence (symbolic model checking procedure)
- Confirmed Opt-In (email mailing list regiatration confirmation procedure)
- Conflict Of Interest
- Congregation of Israel
- Connersville (Amtrak station code; Connersville, IN)
- Consent of Instructor (coursework authorization)
- Consiglio Oleicolo Internazionale (Italian: International Olive Oil Council)
- Constituents of Interest
- Contact of Interest
- Contango Operators, Inc. (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet another benefit is the ease of reclaiming the compound of interest following separation.
protein and a method of screening for a compound able to interact with a receptor comprising contacting a compound of interest with said yeast cell and observing the growth response of the cell or observing production of a reporter gene product.
When a solution is forced through the column, the compound of interest sticks to the material, and unwanted substances flow out the far end.
If a compound of interest is found in the library, licensing fees, milestone payments, and royalties may follow.
Companies with experience in process chemistry and large scale API production were invited to contribute approaches that improved the cost effectiveness of a specific compound of interest to Pfizer.
Therefore, each IS was selected based on the similarity of molecular structure, retention time, and fragment pattern with the corresponding compound of interest.
The GRM can profile the extent, nature and quantity of any changes in gene expression induced by a compound of interest.