The result: 28% compound annual growth rate over six years.
What does CAGR stand for?
CAGR stands for Compound Annual Growth Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAGR
We have 4 other meanings of CAGR in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Canadian Association of Gift Planners
- Carolinas Association of Governmental Purchasing
- China Australia Governance Program
- Club Alpine Gordini Pays Cathare (French automobile club)
- Canadian Association of General Practitioners in Oncology
- Check And Give Protection To (Delta Airlines high value shipments)
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Citizens Against Government Rule
- Colored Angora Goat Registry
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (investing)
- Compounded Average Growth Rate
- Cumulative Average Growth Rate (less common)
- Central Arizona Groundwater Replenishment District
- Conseil Affaires Générales Relations Extérieures (French)
- Californians Against Government Run Healthcare
- Chicago Area Garden Railway Society
- Canadian Association for Graduate Studies (est. 1962; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of General Surgeons (est. 1977)
- Center on American and Global Security (Indiana University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IDC anticipates Linux to remain the fastest growing server operating system through 2004, with a compound annual growth rate of 28 percent from 2000 to 2004.