What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Composites pour le Sanitaire et l'Industrie (French: Composites for Health and Industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Community Service Initiative (various locations)
- Compact Source Iodide
- Companion of the Star of India
- Competitive Shopper Investigator
- Competitive Strategies Initiative
- Complete Safety Institute (Fairview Heights, IL)
- Compliance Sampling Inspection
- Compliance Services International (est. 1988; Lakewood, WA)
- Compliance Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Componenti e Sistemi per Impianti (Associazione; Italian)
- Compressor Systems, Inc. (Midland, Texas)
- Compton Scatter Imaging
- CompuServe, Inc.
- Computer & Structures, Inc. (Berkeley, California)
- Computer Security and Investigation
- Computer Security Institute
- Computer Security Instructions (AT&T)
- Computer Services Inc.
- Computer Services Industry (IBM)
- Computer Society of India