Donna Johnson, SC, USN Expeditionary Logistics Officer, Navy Cargo Handling Battalion ONE [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta speaks with DC2 Ben jamin Clark while having lunch in the Aft Galley aboard USS Enterprise (CVN 65) during a visit this past January while the ship was underway conducting a Composite Training Unit Exercise (COMTUEX).
What does C2X stand for?
C2X stands for Composite Training Unit Exercise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C2X
We have 1 other meaning of C2X in our Acronym Attic
- Command and Control Warfare-Intelligence (also seen as C2WI)
- Command & Control Warrior Advanced Course
- Command and Control Warfare Commander
- Command and Control Warfare Commander's Module
- Command & Control Warfare Intelligence
- Command and Control Warrior School
- Command and Control Weapon System Part Task Trainer
- Car-to-X Communication
- Character to Hexadecimal
- Commitment to Excellence
- Consummer to Anyon (mail)
- Cambridge Community Church
- Capability 3
- Career Captains Course (US Army)
- Ceramic Cased Capacitor
- Clarity 3 (Everquest game)
- College, Career, and Civic Life (education)
- Colorectal Cancer Coalition (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Command, Control, and Communications (US DoD)
- Communicatie Centrum Chemie (Dutch: Chemistry Communication Center; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9, 2007, when Hubble was embarked during a Composite Training Unit Exercise (COMPTUEX).
On 16 May the Theodore Roosevelt Carrier Strike Group--Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71) with embarked CVW-8, Monterey (CG 61), The Sullivans (DDG 68), Mason (DDG 87), Nitze (DDG 94), and Leyte Gulf (CG 55)-completed a Composite Training Unit Exercise.
Two weeks after I reported aboard, the ship left San Diego for a Composite Training Unit Exercise (COMPTUEX) that then rolled straight into a deployment.
6 and conducted a Composite Training Unit Exercise (COMPTUEX) in the Puerto Rican Operating Area until Feb.
The Constellation (CV 64) Battle Group (CBG) was learning to work together during its composite training unit exercise (COMPTUEX), USS Milius (DDG 69) Sailors were increasing their knowledge of their ship and its capabilities.
The battle group successfully completed its Composite Training Unit Exercise (COMPTUEX) recently, followed by participating in the joint service Fleet Battle Experiment -- Hotel before returning to homeport Sept.