While we initially submitted our protocols to the Composite State Board of Medical Examiners (CSBME) last fall, they were unceremoniously returned to us for the revision of an insignificant technicality.
What does CSBME stand for?
CSBME stands for Composite State Board of Medical Examiners (aka Georgia Medical Board)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSBME
We have 1 other meaning of CSBME in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Study of Bioactive Molecules (Australia)
- Certificate in School Business Management (UK)
- Charter School Business Management (New York)
- Confidence & Security Building Measures
- Corn-Soybean Meal Diet (animal science)
- Center for the Study of Brain, Mind and Behavior (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Chinese Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Croatian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Canadian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular & Cell Biology
- Chinese Society of Biomedical Engineering
- Center for School-Based Mental Health Programs (Miami University; Oxford, OH)
- Carolina Student Biotechnology Network (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Centre for Studies in Behavioural Neurobiology (Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Colegio de San Bartolome de Novaliches (Manila, Philippines)
- Colorado Sustainable Business Network (Catamount Institute; Colorado Springs, CO)
- Committee on Small Body Nomenclature (International Astronomical Union)
- Connect! Small Business Network (Australia)
- Consorzio Sistema Bibliotecario Nord Ovest (Italian)
- Chief School Business Official
- Catholic Syrian Bank Officers' Association (Thrissur, Kerala, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An erroneous notation in the July newsletter of the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners created quite a scare in the medical assisting community over the legality of medical assistants' giving injections.