Metamaterials continue to attract considerable attention with several IMS2009 papers highlighting novel composite right/left-handed engineered substrates.
What does CRLH stand for?
CRLH stands for Composite Right/Left-Handed
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Computing Research Laboratory for the Environment (Canada)
- Configure Runtime Linking Environment (Solaris utility)
- Cost Reimbursement Level of Effort
- Chesapeake Region Law Enforcement Accreditation Alliance
- Career Related Learning Experience System (Oregon)
- Carriage Return Line Feed
- Cervical Rotation Lateral Flexion
- Cytokine Receptor-Like Factor 1
- Centre Régional du Livre de Franche-Comté (French: Regional Center of the Book of Franche-Comté)
- Chesapeake Region Lace Guild (Northeast US)
- composite right/left-handed extended equivalent circuit
- Composite Right-/left-Handed Transmission Line
- Certificate Revocation List Identifier
- Circuit Research Labs, Inc.
- Communist Revolutionary League of India
- Consecutive Run Length Insertion (computing)
- Crazy Light (Boulder Dash; gaming)
- Community Redevelopment Loan and Investment Fund (Atlanta, GA)
- Civil Rail Lines Important to National Defense
- Current Research in Library and Information Science