The OECD's most recent composite leading indicator for Europe which was released on Monday showed an improvement in January.
What does CLI stand for?
CLI stands for Composite Leading Indicator (economics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLI
We have 231 other meanings of CLI in our Acronym Attic
- Commission Locale d'Insertion (French: Local Integration Committee)
- Committee for the Liberation of Iraq
- Common Language Identifier
- Common Language Infrastructure (Microsoft)
- Common Language Interface
- Communication Line Interface
- Community Living, Inc. (St. Peters, MO)
- Compagnie Lebrun International (French shipping company)
- Comparison Labs, Incorporated
- Component Level Information
- Composite Lifting Index (NIOSH)
- Compression Labs Inc.
- computer ledger illustration
- Confederation of Lithuanian Industrialists
- Consumer Labeling Initiative
- Continental Life Insurance
- controller line interface
- Corporate Law Institute (Tulane University)
- County Leadership Institute (various organizations)
- Covid Like Illness
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the latest six-month composite leading indicators from the OECD show that the Chinese leading indicator remains unchanged for the third month in a row.
he OECD said that its composite leading indicators continued to point to "an easing of economic activity in most major OECD economies and slowdowns in most major non-OECD economies".
Meanwhile, OECD Composite Leading Indicators (CLIs) for September 2009 point strongly to growth in Italy, France, UK and China, while tentative signals of expansion have emerged in Canada and Germany.
OECD composite leading indicators for May 2009 point to tangible signs of improvement in the outlook of most OECD economies," it said.
Composite Leading Indicators are calculated to give an approximation of how all the sectors in an economy are performing.