Calsonic's headquarters will include a vehicle wind tunnel, two electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) or radio frequency chambers, and single component test equipment that will enable the tier-one supplier to increase its role in product validation and systems testing.
What does CTE stand for?
CTE stands for Component Test Equipment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTE
We have 198 other meanings of CTE in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Test Equipment
- Commitment To Excellence
- Committee on Trade and Environment (WTO)
- Common Table Expression (ANSI SQL-99 standard)
- Common Test Executive
- Common Transporter Erector
- Communications Test Equipment
- Comp Time Earned
- Compagnons de Travaux Électriques (French: Companions of Electrical Works)
- Compliance Testing and Evaluation (usually seen as CT&E)
- Computed Tomography Enterography
- Computer Telephony Engineer (certification for the computer telephony industry)
- Computer Telephony Expo (conference)
- Comunidad Teológica Evangélica de Chile (Spanish: Evangelical Theological Community of Chile)
- Conditional Tail Expectation
- Conference Technology Enhancements (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- Connected Telecommunications Equipment
- Connected Terminal Equipment
- Connected Thinking for Excellence (PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd.)
- Conservatory Theater Ensemble
Samples in periodicals archive:
With extensive experience in the passive component test industry, ETG also provides applications and technical consulting, training and tooling for a variety of passive component test equipment and offers pre-owned electrical test, visual test and termination equipment.
The new development laboratory consolidates existing component test equipment from the company's Plymouth Concept Center with new, high-tech development and analysis instrumentation.