Previously, the 512th MXG consisted of an aircraft maintenance squadron, equipment maintenance squadron, component maintenance squadron and maintenance operations flight.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Component Maintenance Squadron
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Compact Muon Solenoid (experiment at the CERN physics laboratory)
- Compact Muon Spectrometer
- Comparative Media Studies
- Compensation Management Specialist
- Competency Management System (NASA)
- Competitive Marketing Services (various locations)
- Compiler Monitor System
- Complete Matched Set (philately)
- Completions Management System
- Compliance Management Services (various organizations)
- Component Monitoring System
- Composant Monté en Surface (French: Surface Mounted Component)
- Composite Multiplex Signal
- Composites Machines Systèmes (French industrial tool distributor)
- Compound Mitre Saw
- Comprehensive Medical Solutions (Florida)
- Compressed Media Solutions
- Computational Materials Science
- Computational Molecular Science
- Computer Mail Services, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
SSgt Joel MacDonald SrA Dale Neagle SSgt Robert Balthrop A1C Daniel Shoemaker 552nd Component Maintenance Squadron 552nd Air Control Wing Tinker AFB, Okla.
Air Force Chief of Staff Team Excellence Award and Air Force Best Practice Winner Aging Aircraft Wire/Component Test Team, 4th Component Maintenance Squadron, Seymour Johnson AFB, N.
Box 27th Component Maintenance Squadron 27th Fighter Wing Cannon AFB, N.
Propulsion Flight 388th Component Maintenance Squadron 388th Fighter Wing Hill AFB, Utah [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED]
The members of the 355th Component Maintenance Squadron are in good hands due to TSgt Woodruff's intelligent and enthusiastic approach to the squadron safety program.