The IIAR "require[s] the posting of a component identification and abbreviated reference chart to explain pipe marking in areas that are conspicuous to operating personnel.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Component Identification (Number)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Communications-Electronics Implementation Directive
- Community Identification
- Community Improvement District
- Community Information Database (various locations)
- Community Investment Department (various organizations)
- Compact Iodine Discharge
- Compagnie Interprofessionnelle de Distribution (French: Interprofessional Distribution Company; wine company; est. 1991)
- Compassion in Dying
- Compatible Identification
- Competitive Intelligence Database
- Component Identification Designator
- Comprehensive Interior Design
- Computer Input Device
- Computer Integrated Design
- Computer Interface Device
- Confidential Invoice Discounting (finance)
- Configuration Identification Document
- Configuration Interaction with Double Substitution
- Configuration, Installation and Distribution (IBM)
- Configured IED (Intelligent Electronic Device) Description
Samples in periodicals archive:
PCB West has an emerging assembly bent to it, highlighted by several tracks on counterfeit component identification and mitigation, post-assembly cleaning and test strategies.
ACD/IntelliXtract is an LC/MS software package for automated molecular weight identification and LC/MS data interpretation, which combines existing peak extraction and noise reduction technology with an algorithm for automatic component identification and spectrum interpretation.
The final included 20 minutes on each of the following work stations, assessed by a Toyota GB member of staff: live role-play at the customer service desk, warranty input exercise, telephone role-play, reception routine procedures task, interactive product and accessories test, three-stage vehicle handover process, written test based on customer experiences, component identification, quality control test, workshop planning exercise.
The industry's component identification code, printed on the back of carpeting, permits more efficient sorting for recycling in the future, so the more valuable polymers can be reused in the manufacturing process," Sellers said.