Certifications: ISO 9001:2008 & ISI 13485:2003 standards WHO WE ARE [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Component Engineers Inc.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Component Engineer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Element
- Communications Engineering, Inc.
- Communications Enhancement (various organizations)
- Communications Equipment
- Community Edition (software)
- Commutator End
- Compact Edition
- Compass Error
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Compliance Engineering
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Compromising Emanations
- Computational Element
- Computational Epidemiology (DIMACS, SIAM, University of North Texas Computer Science Dept)
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Engineering
- Computers and Education (journal)
- Computing Element
- Computing Environment (Digest)
- Comunidad Europea (Spanish: European Community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elsewhere in Fujairah, McCray and his six-member team were preparing to receive Bright Star cargo from the USNS Brittin that was redeploying back to the United States when the ship was diverted to the Persian Gulf to deliver Army Reserve component engineer equipment.
They are designed to meet the needs of design engineers, component engineers, EDA librarians, manufacturing, material management, and research and procurement personnel who need access to component information and technical documentation.