1999, reprinted in Corporate Compliance 2000, Practicing Law Institute.
What does C2K stand for?
C2K stands for Compliance 2000
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of C2K
We have 1 other meaning of C2K in our Acronym Attic
- Command & Control Integration Language
- Command and Control Initiatives Program (DoD)
- Command and Control Information Processing System (US DoD)
- Command and Control Integrated Planning System
- Command & Control Information Retrieval System
- C2 Information Systems
- Command and Control Information System
- Command, Control, & Information Systems
- Command & Control Information Systems Management Office
- Command and Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Connect to the Kingdom (Texas)
- Cross to Kingdom (band)
- Carbon-to-Liquids Development Center (Southern Research Institute; Durham, NC)
- Challenge to Learn
- Command and Control Lexical Grammar (military language)
- Choose To Move (American Heart Association physical activity program)
- Click to Meet
- Click to Music (website)
- Click2mail (Arlington, VA)
- Concept to Market (Consulting, Inc; Los Gatos, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compliance 2000 software will ease the labor intensive Year 2000 tracking required to determine Vendor Compliance for Year 2000.
Under the auspices of the Compliance 2000 program, the IRS has asked members of the newspaper industry to work with it to identify which of the 20 common-law factors are critical to the industry as a whole.
Other tax-related proposals in the report also were hailed by tax practioners, including recommendations to * Vigorously support IRS efforts under the Compliance 2000 initiative to improve voluntary compliance and to collect taxes already owed to the federal government.
Now, in an effort to achieve the goals of Compliance 2000, the Service is considering pilot programs to implement additional ADR techniques that go beyond the traditional appeals process.
We submit that such an approach undermines the integrity and fairness of the tax system and is scarcely consistent with the IRS's Compliance 2000 initiatives.
12) The in terrorem effect otherwise produced might work to the IRS's advantage in particular cases, but, in the long run, would not contribute to effecrive tax administration nor would it further the "taxpayer friendly" goals of the IRS's Compliance 2000 initiatives.
New Administration and Compliance 2000 The Clinton Administration will most likely continue to give careful consideration to Internal Revenue Service's Compliance 2000 initiative.