Nurses' level of confidence in identifying patients in complex partial status epilepticus was much lower with a mean of 3.
What does CPSE stand for?
CPSE stands for Complex Partial Status Epilepticus (epilepsy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPSE
We have 43 other meanings of CPSE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Petroleum Safety and Environment (Vietnam)
- Center for Psychology in Schools and Education
- Center for Public Safety Excellence (fire and emergency services improvement training; Chantilly, VA; est. 1986)
- Central Public Sector Enterprise
- Centre for Process Systems Engineering
- Circularly Polarized Slot Element
- City Public Service Energy (San Antonio, TX)
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (UK)
- Committee on Preschool Special Education
- Common Payload Support Equipment (NASA)
- Complex Problem Solving Environment
- Corps PSYOPs Support Element
- Creative Problem Solving Environment
- Customer Premises Synchronization Equipment (Sprint)
- California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders
- Chinese Populations and Socioeconomic Studies Center (est. 2000; Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Comanche Peak Steam Electric Station (Somervell County, TX; Luminant Generation Company, LLC)
- Center for Protein Structure and Function (Faculty of Science; Mahidol University; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Chicago Patient Safety Forum (Chicago, IL)
- Cleavage Polyadenylation Specificity Factor (transcription of DNA in a eukaryotic cell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gastaut separated this category into elementary partial status epilepticus in which consciousness was preserved and complex partial status epilepticus in which consciousness was impaired.