As Karmaloop is a web-retailer and has numerous electronic media ventures including KarmaloopTV, they were looking for an IT firm that had the capabilities to manage a complex Information Technology system.
What does CITS stand for?
CITS stands for Complex Information Technology System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CITS
We have 57 other meanings of CITS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Infrastructure and Transportation Studies (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Center for International Trade and Security
- Central Integrated Test System (B-1B)
- Centro Internacional de Tecnologia de Software (Brazil)
- Chennai IT (Information Technology) Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- China International Travel Service
- Colorado Information Technology Services
- Combat Information Transport(ation) System
- Communication and Information Theory Symposium
- Communications Information Technology Section
- Comprehensive Integrated Tariff System (Jordan)
- Comptroller Information Transfer System
- Computer and Information Science (various schools)
- Computer and Information Technology Services (various schools)
- Computer, Information, and Telecommunication Systems (international conference)
- Corporate Information Technology Solutions (Tanzania)
- Counterintelligence Teams
- Cow in the Shaft (game)
- Creative Information Technology Solutions (various locations)
- Current Imaging Tunneling Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
To quote the American Council of Education's Terry Hartle in his testimony last fall before the Committee on Judiciary, "SEVIS is an extraordinarily large and complex information technology system.
This measurement and testing infrastructure for the important non-physical and non-chemical properties associated with complex information technology systems is still in an early stage of development.