Topics covered include: innovation design methodology, product life cycle design, intelligent optimization design, structural strength and robustness, reverse engineering, green design and manufacturing, sustainability, machinery dynamics, new mechanisms and robotics, driven train mechanisms, complex electro-mechanical system design, advanced CAE techniques, and other related subjects.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Complex Electro-Mechanical (system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Element Magnet
- Comité Économique du Médicament
- Commission on Ecosystem Management (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Common Element Manager
- Common Equipment Module
- Communications-Electronics Maintenance (US Air Force career field)
- Communications-Electronics Meteorological
- Community Environmental Monitoring (US DOE)
- Compatibilité ElectroMagnétique
- Composite Epoxy Material (manufacturing)
- Compromising Emanations
- Computation in Electromagnetics
- Computational Electromagnetic
- Computer Engineering Management
- Concept Ergonomique de Manutention (French: Ergonomic Material Handling Concept)
- Concepts Evaluation Model
- Concrete-Equivalent Mortar
- Conference Event Management
- Conferencia Episcopal de México (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATLs represented highly complex electro-mechanical systems in an industry that, on the whole, was moving rapidly to purely electronic systems.