Sam is our first child and he is a complete warrior.
What does CWar stand for?
CWar stands for Complete Warrior (Dungeons & Dragons)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CWar
We have 2 other meanings of CWar in our Acronym Attic
- Clean Water Action Plan
- Clean Water Action Project
- Coastal Watershed Assessment Procedure (Canada)
- Comprehensive Work Approval Process (US Navy)
- Captive Wild Animal Protection Coalition
- Council of Welfare Agencies of the Philippines, Inc.
- Cairns Western Arterial Road (Australia)
- Center for Wood Anatomy Research (USDA)
- Central and West Africa Region (commercial territory)
- Centro Watt America REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust; California)
- Continuous Warning/Wave Acquisition Radar
- Continuous Wave Acquisition Radar
- Clean Water Authority Restoration Act
- Canadian Workplace Automation Research Center
- Comprehensive Watershed Assessment and Response Plan
- Cambodian War Amputee Rehabilitation Society
- Certified Wide Area Road Use Monitoring (monitoring tool)
- California Wine Appellation Specialist (credential)
- Capital Works Assistance Scheme (Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
- Central West Astronomical Society (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With ten complete warriors of different ranks, the exhibition features the largest loan of terracotta objects ever agreed by the Chinese authorities and is a rare opportunity to see the figures outside of China.
A shortened Warrant Officer Candidate course (four weeks, four days prep) for applicants who complete Warrior Leader Course or higher is a definite plus according to SSG Timothy McWilliams, Fort Polk, La.