Holyhead Coastguard watch manager Barry Priddis said the trawler was 18 miles west of Aberdyfi and about 20 miles south of Pwllheli when He said: "It was a complete power failure.
What does CPF stand for?
CPF stands for Complete Power Failure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPF
We have 228 other meanings of CPF in our Acronym Attic
- Common Power Format
- Community Papers of Florida
- Community Planning Forum
- Community Police Forum (South Africa)
- Community Policing Fund
- Community Projects Fund (various locations)
- Community Pubs Foundation (UK)
- Comodo Personal Firewall
- Compagnie Pétrolière Familiale (French: Home Oil Company)
- Compatible Protocol Field
- Comptoir des Produits Forestiers (French wood wholesaler)
- Condensate Polishing Facility
- Confirmation Prototype Functional
- Conner Prairie Farm
- Conseil Patrimoine Finance (French: Heritage Finance Council)
- Conseil Permanent de la Francophonie (French: Francophonie Permanent Council)
- Consumption Possibility Frontier (international trade)
- Contract Preparation Form
- Contractor Performance Factor
- Contrat À Prix Fixe (Fixed Price Contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob and Audrey Wood were trapped in the Channel Tunnel for six hours after a complete power failure crippled their train.
He had just succeeded in getting his gear up and was at an altitude of 2,500 feet when he had a complete power failure.
Insignia/ESG also utilized existing disaster plans similar to the earthquake models designed at the firm's California office in creating regional contingency plans to be implemented in the event of complete power failure.
Scientists are now trying to re-establish radio contact with the probe, which has suffered a complete power failure due to its solar panels being tilted away from the Sun.
Mr Bill Steigerwald of the Goddard Space Centre said: "We are now trying to re-establish radio contact with the probe, which has suffered a complete power failure due to its solar panels being tilted away from the sun.
A QUARRY ship ran into trouble off the North Wales coast after suffering a complete power failure.